Belief Awards is an online contest created to celebrate Wedding Planners and Designers around the globe. This is the perfect opportunity to get you more brand exposure, and be among wedding creators from different countries.
Winners will be selected by a panel of judges selected by Belief Wedding Creators.
For every edition we invite new judges as we want to always have fresh eyes. Judging is subjective, but we have guidelines to help them to make the best choice.
Make sure you select the best images that show your ideas and talent. Talk to the photographer, ask their opinion and work as a team. They will love to have their pictures a part of the Belief Awards!
Most important is to trust your instincts and in yourself. No matter how many years of experience you have, we are 100% sure you have great things to share with the world.
Submitting your work to the Belief Awards is a huge responsibility and also an amazing opportunity to promote your work worldwide. For that reason it is truly important to read the rules BEFORE submitting your entries.
– Entries must come from a wedding that occurred within the last 24 months from date entry deadline in order to be eligible.
– Entries must be uploaded using the Belief Wedding Planners website by 11:59 p.m. EST on 30th June 2020. Submissions via mail or email will not be accepted. All submissions must be written in English.
– The competition is open to members of Belief Wedding Creators only. If you like to join the community/platform and participate on the Belief Awards, just go here: https://www.beliefweddingcreators.com/join
– Each submission must include:
– Every participant shall be solely responsible for any and all content on their submission. By entering, the Wedding Planner/Designer acknowledges that employer, client and/or subject have copyright release or model release giving permission for the image to be published or exhibited in connection with these awards.
– INELIGIBLE SUBMISSIONS: submissions displaying photo credit, signature, logos or any other identifying symbol will be disqualified. Judging is all done anonymously.
– Only real weddings. Photoshoot or editorial will not be accepted. Planners must have been responsible for all aspects of planning the wedding.
– We cannot change/delete entries that were already submitted as the system won’t allow us to do that. This was designed to avoid fraud and to make the contest fair for all members. In case you upload photos by mistake, have any kind of problem with the photographer or the couple, we will mark your entries as “disqualified”. If you decide to submit more photos, you can buy extra entries.
– By submitting an entry for consideration for Belief Awards, entrants authorize International Wedding Planners Inc. and its affiliate sites to publish any portion of the entry. The entrant still retains ownership of the work but grants BELIEF and its affiliate sites, a license to reproduce the photographs. By entering this competition, the entrant waives the right to make any claims against the judges of the competition, the organizers, or any group, which endorses the competition or assists in its conduct. The entrant understands that the decision of the judges is final and the images from winning entries can be shown on BELIEF site and affiliate sites without payment or compensation and without restriction as to date, location or manner of use, provided such relates to this event in any way. Belief Awards may not be transferred to another individual or company. BELIEF reserves the right to modify or cancel this competition in the event of technical corruption, virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or any other technical problems.
– Each entry for the Wedding Concept Category requires the upload of 5 (five) photos of the same wedding. It’s important to keep in mind that in this category, judges want to understand the whole wedding. The suggestion is to send photos of different moments of the wedding, for example decor, couple, and details of the event. (5 images per entry)
– Destination Wedding Category – Tying the knot is a great idea and increasingly option for couples. We want to see amazing views, beautiful ideas and details from all over the world in this category. (3 images per entry)
– Cultural Wedding Category – Many couples wish to marry in their traditions with wedding elements from their culture, and family. It’s your turn, as a wedding planner, to inspire others with beautiful images full of history and a singular meaning! (3 images per entry)
– The Special Photo Category is the perfect time to WOW the judges with your creativity and ideas registered in a single moment. (1 image per entry)
– Black+White Category – Light and Love. Full of emotion, this category offers wedding planners and photographers the opportunity to express their talent and creativity in their own terms. (1 image per entry)
– the images must be submitted via Belief Members' Area
– 3 FREE entries per category
– 5 EXTRA entries for each category (paid and optional) Total of 25 extra entries – $5 each
– last day to submit – JUNE 30th 2020, 11:59 a.m. EST
The winners will receive a digital stamp with the BELIEF Awards logo, and be featured on BELIEF social media channels and blog.
We offer an extra press service (Press Strategy)to members that want to reach more people and also get the chance to be featured in different media outlets worldwide. This is a paid extra service, which costs $125 per wedding that has won. If the wedding planner has won in 2 different categories with different weddings, he/she shall pay for 2 weddings (or choose one to be promoted and pay for it). With that, the member will be part of the special marketing strategy to spread the news. Valuable media exposure for innovative services and experts. The decision and payment to be part of this extra service, must be done BEFORE the results are announced as the press release will be sent at the same day for the official media partners of Belief and there is no possibility to be included after the announcement.